This is my official project list for the spring. Drum roll please…
1. Sew new curtains for living room.
2. Use bald patch in yard for small garden, re-seed the rest.
3. Revamp front of the house landscaping.
4. Hang ferns out on front porch.
5. Paint the girl’s beds, table and chairs, PINK.
6. Buy ugly dresser and make it into something gloriously shabby chick for the girls.
7. Repaint bathroom and sew shower curtain and matching skirt for sink.
8. Find rug for office that is large, beautiful, and preferably FREE.
9. Make window boxes for the garage and plant something pretty in them.
10. Make curtains for Tim’s room.
11. Make new throw pillows for the living room that match the new curtains.
12. Reorganize garage.
13. Make cute skirts out of my old jeans.
14. Make cute flowing tops out of fabric I stumble upon in the FREE section of my favorite thrift store.
15. Find chair with ottoman for living room – also preferable beautiful and FREE.
So, basically – I will be thrifting and sewing and digging in the dirt for the foreseeable future!!