I’ve been tagged by my super bloggy friend, Ness over at Happiness is a Butterfly. And I’m so thankful for the tag, because it requires me to identify 7 random things about myself, which is about all I could possibly put together these days. So, Ness, thank you! You are a blog saver!
1. In high school I was voted Best Actress, and Most Likely to Become a Super Star. This is seriously the most hilarious thing because I am a TERRIBLE actress, and terrible is too nice a word. As for the Super star thing – pffffffffffff….
2. My elbows are double jointed and my arms are extremely long. So, when I raise my hands up, I look like a giant “Y” with out even trying. All my kids have inherited this wonderful quality.
3. I really like sparkly diamonds. I would like to have many, many, many sparkly diamonds for my ears, fingers, and toes. However, I can not justify or afford them, but I still really, really, like them.
4. I grew up with a pet pig that terrified me. It would chase me and try and bite me. Once, my parents came home to find me on the kitchen table, with the pig growling/snorting at me.
5. Staying on that theme, we also had donkeys and one day I came home to a scene I will never, ever forget. Various family members were sitting on the poor donkeys faces while they were being, um, “fixed.” It was terrifying.
6. I was a very bad girl and never, ever took my prenatal vitamins. I also have only experienced contractions 4 or 5 times. With my first, I had an epidural fairly early, and my 2nd and 3rd were both inductions and I got the epidural BEFORE I had even one contraction. I am the ultimate woosie.
7. I talk to myself when I am really happy. 🙂
So, I hope you will all still come back and read Sassy Pants now that I’ve cleared the air. Thanks again Ness!