Have you ever had the feeling that if you sat down to make a list of all you need to do, want to do, should do, etc. you could fill an entire spiral bound notebook? In my case, many of the things I could list, would also have their own sub-lists. Example:
1. Find best school for kiddos in case we send them to public school next fall.
1. Make appointments for visits.
2. Coordinate dates with hubby for school visiting trip.
3. Call Dekalb contacts for any insider information.
4. Figure out if you want to send kiddos to school.
1. Think through entire identity and long term parenting goals…again. SEE WHAT I MEAN?
Oh, heck. I think I’ll just sit here and read, The Runaway Bunny again with T4 and call it a day.