Ness at Happiness is a Butterfly tagged me! I’ve been reading her blog for months now and guess what – she tagged me. I feel so, so, so, “in.” So let’s play, shall we?
The rules are:
1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share five random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
3. Share the five top places on your “want to see or want to see again” list.
4. Tag a minimum of five random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment in their blog.
5 Random Facts about Me…
1. I am allergic to raw carrots and celery – a fact I didn’t discover until an unfortunate salad bar experience in Naperville, IL.
2. I am terrible about taking care of my CDs. They are all in the wrong cases if they are in cases at all and this drives my hubby nuts.
3. I would like an Irish Setter, but all thee of my kids want a Chiwawa. This is thanks to my awesome sister-in-law who introduced us to hers in TX named Smokey. He was very cute, but I’m still not convinced this is the dog for us.
4. I like to sing a lot.
5. I have no sense of style. Hunky Hubby buys all my clothes.
Top 5 Places I want to see or see again…
1. New Zealand. We were there in 2001 and loved it.
2. Sweden. My grandmother arrived in the US on a boat in 1925 from there.
3. Ireland. My dad has always blamed his temper on being Irish. I don’t think he actually is, but I’d still like to visit.
4. Switzerland. I was there in 1995, but for less than 24 hours. I was on a singing tour with my college Madrigal group. I remember thinking it was beautiful.
5. The inside of my grandma’s house. Someone else lives there now, and all her things are gone, but I’d still love to see it.
So, now I have to tag a couple of pals…