Is there a doctor in the house? Is it possible to always have the strep bacteria laying low in your body and when said body is a little run down the strep monster sees it’s chance to grow and take over? I get strep every year at least once. I’m currently suffering through the second round in 2 months. It never fails… I get a little over busy, over tired, under fed, under, under, under…. and HELLO STREP.
Never a cold. Never the flu. Always strep.
In light of this, I would like to prescribe MYSELF some anti-stess-otics.
1. Go to bed before 11.
2. Watch Arthur and Cyberchase WITH the kids instead of running around trying to save the world during that hour.
3. Do not skimp on coffee or creamer.
4. Do drink more water.
5. Do eat more, and less. More healthy, less junky.
6. When you give the kids a healthy, balanced meal, make one for yourself too instead of telling yourself you’ll eat later and then not doing it.
7. Do not fret. The Lord knows.
Ahhhh… I’m feeling better already.